About Journey Group
Statement of no warranties
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, Journey does not warrant that:
- this website (www.journeyagency.com) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
No information on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, professional advice of any kind. As such, you take full responsibility for the information.
Limitations of liability
Journey will not be liable in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct or indirect loss;
- special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Journey; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Journey to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not accept this, you must not use this website.
Other parties to this disclaimer
By using the website of Journey, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Journey’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer. This dislaimer is in its entirety governed by Norwegian Law.